Recommendations, dive conditions and the price of a dive.
Cave Poseidonov Grad
Poseidonov Grad dive site is a complex of underwater caves and tunnels, located between cape Veslo and fort Arza. Pro Diving Montenegro Dive Center organize this dive as a drift not because of currents but because we want to guide you through the underwater royal town of Poseidon. Dive ends into a cave with air pocket inside a shore.
• Diving into Posejdonov Grad is permitted for all certified divers
• It is recommended to mark the dive site with a diving buoys, surface support is required.
• Maximum depth is 15 m.
• Water temperature varies from 15°C to 25°C.
• Sea currents are negligible and the visibility is good, ranging from 10 to 20 m.
• It is recommended to use a wet suit 5-7 mm
• Use of an underwater lamp is obligatory.
What is included and what is the price of a dive?
• Free transportation from your place of residence to the Dive Center and back (valid for Budva and Petrovac areas).
• Boat transport.
• Tank + weight belt.
• Dive guide.
Price of a dive at Poseidonov Grad varies between €25 and €45 and depends on the number of present divers.
Pro Diving Montenegro is the only internationally certified dive center in Montenegro. Diving with us is Safe and Fun!