Recommendations, dive conditions and the price of a dive.
Cave Poseidonov Grad
POSEIDON is our favorite dive site in Montenegro. It is a complex of underwater caves and tunnels located between cape Veslo and Arza fortification. This is a drift dive not because of sea currents but because of the distance between a starting and ending point. Dive can last about 45 minutes passing a reef walls , gorgeous tunnel, ending into a shore cave with an air pocket inside .
• Diving into Posejdonov Grad is permitted for all certified divers
• It is recommended to mark the dive site with a diving buoys, surface support is required.
• Maximum depth is 15 m.
• Water temperature varies from 15°C to 25°C.
• Sea currents are negligible and the visibility is good, ranging from 10 to 20 m.
• It is recommended to use a wet suit 5-7 mm
• Use of an underwater lamp is obligatory.
What is included and what is the price of a dive?
• Free transportation from your place of residence to the Dive Center and back (valid for Budva and Petrovac areas).
• Boat transport.
• Tank + weight belt.
• Dive guide.
Price of a dive at Poseidonov Grad varies between €25 and €45 and depends on the number of present divers.
Pro Diving Montenegro is the only internationally certified dive center in Montenegro. Diving with us is Safe and Fun!