Recommendations, dive conditions and the price of a dive.
Cave Slatka Pecina
Slatka pecina is located between capes Platamuni and Bigovo. Cave entrance is at 15 m depth, main cave hall is huge and very interesting to explore. Following the left side dive ends into air pocket deep in the shore. Gorgeous acoustic hall with clean air is your next and unforgettable experience of this cave. Also unique experience for divers is a presence of freshwater spring into the cave.
• Diving into Slatka Pecina is permitted for all certified divers.
• It is recommended to mark the dive site with a diving buoys, surface support is required.
• Maximum depth is 15 m.
• Water temperature varies from 10°C to 20°C.
• Sea currents are negligible and the visibility is good, ranging from 5 to 15 m.
• It is recommended to use a wet suit 5-7 mm.
• Use of an underwater lamp is obligatory.
What is included and what is the price of a dive?
• Free transportation from your place of residence to the Dive Center and back (valid for Budva and Petrovac areas).
• Boat transport.
• Tank + weight belt.
• Dive guide.
Price of a dive at Slatka Pecina varies between €25 and €45 and depends on the number of present divers.
Pro Diving Montenegro is the only internationally certified dive center in Montenegro. Diving with us is Safe and Fun!