Recommendations, dive conditions and the price of a dive.
Cavern Krekavica - recommendations and dive conditions.
Krekavica is a cavern with maximum depth of 35m. Dive site is located between capes Platamuni and Bigovo.Walls of Krekavica containing deep cracks with a presents of various fish species. Bottom of the cavern is filled with huge rocks with narrow tunnel behind them.
• Diving into Krekavica is permitted for all certified divers.
• It is recommended to mark the dive site with a diving buoys, surface support is required.
• Maximum depth is 35 m.
• Water temperature varies from 12°C to 25°C.
• Sea currents are negligible and the visibility is good, ranging from 5 to 15 m.
• It is recommended to use a wet suit 5-7 mm
• Use of an underwater lamp is obligatory.
What is included and what is the price of a dive?
- Free transportation from your place of residence to the Dive Center and back (valid for Budva and Petrovac areas).
- Boat transport.
- Tank + weight belt.
- Dive guide.
Price of a dive at Krekavica varies between €20 and €40 and depends on the number of present divers.
Pro Diving Montenegro is the only internationally certified dive center in Montenegro. Diving with us is Safe and Fun!