Recommendations, dive conditions and the price of a dive.
Reef Donkova Seka
Donkova Seka is a hundred meters long reef located near the island Katic. This dive site is also known as a favorite fishing spot for a local fishermen. Due to presence of fishing nets, extra caution for scuba divers is required. Reef has a pyramidal shape, the shallowest point is just a half of meter below the surface(caution for all participants in marine traffic)
• Diving into reef Donkova Seka is permitted for all certified divers.
• It is recommended to mark the dive site with a diving buoys, surface support is required.
• Maximum depth is 35 m.
• Water temperature varies from 15°C to 25°C.
• Sea currents are negligible and the visibility is good, ranging from 10 to 25 m.
• It is recommended to use a wet suit 5-7 mm
What is included and what is the price of a dive?
• Free transportation from your place of residence to the Dive Center and back (valid for Budva and Petrovac areas).
• Boat transport.
• Tank + weight belt.
• Dive guide.
Price of a dive at Donkova Seka reef varies between €20 and €40 and depends on the number of present divers.
Pro Diving Montenegro is the only internationally certified dive center in Montenegro. Diving with us is Safe and Fun!