Recommendations, dive conditions and the price of a dive.
Vertical tunnel Sirena Hole
SIREN HOLE is a vertical tunnel located at peninsula of Lustica. The tunnel has an entrance at 2 m depth and an exit at 31 m. This is a full adrenaline dive and it is permitted for all advanced certified divers capable to maintain a good buoyancy control during descending through the tunnel . SIREN HOLE is a " one diver in a row" dive.
• Diving into Sirena Hole is permitted for all advanced certified divers .
• It is recommended to mark the dive site with a diving buoys, surface support is required.
• Maximum depth is 31 m.
• Water temperature varies from 15°C to 25°C.
• Sea currents are negligible and the visibility is good, ranging from 10 to 15 m.
• It is recommended to use a wet suit 5-7 mm
• Use of an underwater lamp is obligatory.
What is included and what is the price of a dive?
• Free transportation from your place of residence to the Dive Center and back (valid for Budva and Petrovac areas).
• Boat transport.
• Tank + weight belt.
• Dive guide.
Price of a dive at Sirena Hole varies between €25 and €45 and depends on the number of present divers.
Pro Diving Montenegro is the only internationally certified dive center in Montenegro. Diving with us is Safe and Fun!