- Brief history of Patrolac and coordinates of the wreck.
- Recommendations, dive conditions and the price of a dive.
Brief history of Patrolac and coordinates of the wreck.
Patrolac was built in 1952 for needs of the ex Yugoslav Navy. In the early 80's boats of this type were disarmed and pulled out from the service . The patrol boat was sunk during a military exercise where he served as a target. Hit by a ship missile Patrolac sank in the cove of Zanjice. GPS coordinates of the wreck : 42: 23: 923 N / 18: 34: 512 E.
Recommendations and dive conditions.
The wreck is 40 m long and all in one piece. Due to the good visibility and accessible depth for recreational divers, wreck Patrolac is one of the most popular dive sites in Montenegro.
• Diving into Patrolac is permitted for all certified divers.
• It is recommended to mark the dive site with a diving buoys, surface support is required.
• Maximum depth is 25 m.
• Water temperature varies from 15°C to 25°C.
• Sea currents are negligible and the visibility is good, ranging from 10 to 25 m.
• It is recommended to use a wet suit 5-7 mm.
What is included and what is the price of a dive?
- Free transportation from your place of residence to the Dive Center and back (valid for Budva and Petrovac areas).
- Boat transport.
- Tank + weight belt.
- Dive guide.
Price of a dive at Patrolac varies between €25 and €45 and depends on the number of present divers.
Pro Diving Montenegro is the only internationally certified dive center in Montenegro. Diving with us is Safe and Fun!