- Nevidio canyon rating is V2 A4 IV
- Recommendations, canyoning conditions and price of the trip.
Nevidio is the most beautiful and most popular canyon in Montenegro. It is steep sided canyon with a stunning scenery, narrow passages, waterfalls and pools to jump. Technically Nevidio is beginner friendly but physically it is a bit demanding adventure.
Worth to visit? Absolutely YES!!!!!
Recommendations, canyoning conditions and price of the trip.
- To enroll you need to be at list 14 years old in good health and able to swim.
- Suitable for beginners.
- Moderate level of fitness required.
- Length of the canyon is approximately 2000 m, highest vertical is 10m, longest water exposure is 50m , presence of natural water slides is frequent.
- Descent duration is approximately 4h (depends of the group).
- Parking place - canyon entrance distance is 5 minutes long walk. Exit point-parking place distance is 1h long climbing up the hill .
- Car transfer from Montenegro Canyoning Center to the canyon last 3-4h (one way).
What is included and what is the price of Nevidio canyoning trip ?
- Free transportation from your place of residence and back (valid for Budva and Petrovac areas).
- Instructions on abseiling techniques for beginners according to ICO pro international Canyoning standards.
- Wet suite, canyoning shoes + full set of Personal Protection Equipment ( helmet, harness and all other technical gear).
- Supervision by professional ICO pro guide and assistant.
Nevidio canyoning trip price is 100e per person.
Montenegro Canyoning is the first registered Canyoning Center in Montenegro. Canyoning in Montenegro with us is Safe and Fun!