- Skurda canyon rating is V4 A1 III
- Skurda has 26 verticals, there is short water exposure and canyoning duration 2-4h.
- Recommendations, canyoning conditions and price of the trip.
Skurda canyon tour is fanny and appropriate site for discovering the activity of Canyoning , also the best choice for beginners in this sport. Skurda is placed above the old town of Kotor. It is a steep side limestone canyon with very interesting 3-40m high verticals. 2 hours long walk to the entrance with breathtaking site seen during approach march .
Recommendations, canyoning conditions and price of the trip.
- To enroll you need to be at list 14 years old in good health and able to swim.
- Suitable for beginners.
- Moderate level of fitness required.
- Highest vertical is 40m,water exposure is negligible, length of the canyon is approximately 2000m.
- Descent duration is 2 - 4h (depends of the group).
- Starting point- parking place distance is 1-2 h long walk. Exit point- parking place distance is 15 minutes long walk.
- Car transfer from Montenegro Canyoning Center to the starting point last less than 1h(one way).
What is included and what is the price of Skurda canyoning trip ?
- Free transportation from your place of residence and back (valid for Budva and Petrovac areas).
- Instructions on abseiling techniques for beginners according to ICO pro international Canyoning standards.
- Wet suite, canyoning shoes + full set of Personal Protection Equipment ( helmet, harness and all other technical gear).
- Supervision by professional ICO pro guide and assistant.
The price of Skurda canyoning trip varies between €80 and €200 and depends on the number of present canyoneers.
Montenegro Canyoning is the first registered Canyoning Center in Montenegro. Canyoning in Montenegro with us is Safe and Fun!