This is a full day boat trip offer suitable for SCUBA divers and Snorkelers.
Join us for the 3 very best SCUBA dives in Montenegro, Seabob snorkelling excursion and sightseeing boat trip to the most beautiful part of Adriatic coastline.
Like it's mentioned above we have integrated 3 different activities which you are going to consume during the trip. Let me present you each of them separately.
For SCUBA divers we have prepared SUPER exciting program visiting 2 Cave dive sites plus Shipwreck, exactly the 3 very best dive sites in Montenegro.
Patrol boat wreckage is a one piece wreck with 40 meters length and maximum depth of 25m. Water visibility ranges from 15 - 25 m with no presence of sea currents. This beautiful wreck is a beginner friendly experience suitable for OWD Certified divers.
Poseidon cave is by our customers impression one of the best dive sites they have ever visited . Diving Poseidon consists of 3 different underwater tasks. The first one is drifting next to the beautiful wall with a maximum depth of 40m. The next diving highlight is passing through a complex of underwater tunnels. Finally we are going to take you in a shore cave , passing a spring of fresh water and surfacing into an air pocket. This is also a beginner friendly dive site and you can participate as an OWD certified diver.
Twin caves is actually MY FAVOURITE dive site. Two amazing caves with very similar underwater topography but with a difference in size. We are going to take you into the both of them during the same dive. Both caves are with one entrance and one exit point. Due to presence of fresh water into the caves I strongly suggest to were thicker suit for better body heat protection. Maximum depth is only 14m and dive is going to last around 40 minutes. You can participate if you are at list an OWD Certified diver.
During the boat trip Snorkelling lovers are going to enjoy exploring crystal clear water around hidden reefs, shore tunnels & caves, using our favourite underwater gadget SEABOB.
SEABOB underwater scooter is a very easy device to learn and provides extraordinary excitement for every snorkelling participant. With SEABOB you can go up to the maximum depth of 40m with various speed. Of course you can stay on the surface or explore just a shallow water which is our recommendation. After just 10 minutes of practice you are going to be able to do underwater loops, 180 & 360 turns. Definitely after the short usage you will ask for more but no worries because you can use it in unlimited manner during the whole trip.
No matter if you are scuba diver or snorkeler definitely you are going to enjoy sightseeing boat trip all the way from Sveti Stefan up to the Croatian waterline border. Below you can check the boat trip route marked with the red circles.
For this trip we are going to engage 2 boats. The main one is the luxury vessel Jeanneau Prestige 36 Fly which we are going to use for passengers transfer, lunch and leisure time.
The second boat is the RIB Predator 750 which we are going to use as a diving support.
Boats description you can check HERE
About this activity
⏱ Duration 10 hours.
🛳 Limited number of Divers & Snorkeler's up to 6 participants.
🇬🇧 English speaking guide.
For SCUBA diving trip you need to be at list Open Water certified diver.
For SEABOB snorkelling activities there are no any prerequisites .
SCUBA & Snorkelling boat trip plan & schedule
Meeting point is at our ProDivingMontenegro dive centre at 9 AM.
After short paperwork, gear up and loading the boat we are ready to go.
The first SCUBA dive is at Poseidon cave which is 45 minutes boat ride away from our diving centre. After 40 minutes long dive it is time for a drink refreshment and the first SEABOB snorkelling session at the famous Blue Cave.
After 2 hours long surface interval it's time for our second SCUBA dive at the Shipwreck Patrol Boat located in Cove of Zanjic.
Later on we are heading to the Rt Veslo , anchoring the boats and having a lunch. While we are preparing your meals of course you can use SEABOB ))) or simply have some leisure time.
Our last stop is at Twin Caves approximately at 5 PM.
We are back in our diving center at 7 PM. It is time for unloading and rinsing diving equipment.
In the end if you like you can join us for a sunset drink.
What info you need to provide for us and what you should bring ?
In your booking request please update us with following info:
- Let us know what diving level you are ( for SCUBA divers)
- How many dives you did and when was your last dive (for SCUBA divers)
- Tell us your hight, body weight and shoe size
- What is your favourite meal (meat, fish or you are vegetarian person)
- Do you have seasickness issues
What you should bring?
- If you are a SCUBA diver please bring your diving license (plastic or E-card)
- For snorkelling participants no any prerequisite.
- Good mood and some good jokes 😂👌😂
For all boat passengers we are going to need a copy of your ID or Passport (screen shot).
Included & the trip PRICE
- Boat transfer
- Use of SCUBA and Snorkelling equipment
- Unlimited use of SEABOB
- Snorkelling training instruction's
- 3 guided boat SCUBA dives
- Beverage, fruit plate, lunch
SCUBA & Snorkelling boat trip price for SCUBA clients is 230 eur per person.
SCUBA & Snorkelling boat trip price for Snorkelling clients is 150 eur per person.
Why you should choose this trip?
- We are 5 ⭐️ PADI IDC Centre which is the best guarantee in terms of SAFETY in SCUBA diving.
- This trip is going to be supported by PADI professionals in a PERSONALISED manner with a limited number of participants up to 6.
- For this trip we chose the 3 very best dive sites we have here in Montenegro, suitable for both beginners and more experienced SCUBA divers.
- Snorkelling clients using SEABOB are going to enjoy exploring beautiful diving spots around Blue Cave, Poseidon city and hidden beach near Rt Veslo.
- Finally the sightseeing boat trip with the luxury vessel Jeanneau Prestige 36 Fly, all the way from Sveti Stefan to the Croatian border is an extraordinary experience for every participant.
SCUBA & Snorkelling in Montenegro with us is Safe and Fun !!!