- Learn how to predict and resolve problems in diving.
- PADI (Junior) Adventure Divers who are at least 12 years old and have completed Underwater Navigation Adventure may enroll in Rescue Diver course.
- What will you learn, what are the benefits, how long does it take and what is the price of Rescue Diver course?
Who should take this course?
If you want to learn new skills, build confidence and prepare yourself for possible dive emergencies, Rescue Diver course is the right choice for you . Experienced divers say that RD is one of the most challenging and most rewarding PADI courses. It requires to engage your maximum potential to acquire valuable rescue skills .
PADI (Junior) Adventure Divers who are at least 12 years old and have completed Underwater Navigation Adventure may enroll in a Rescue Diver course.
What will you learn and what are the benefits?
Being a Rescue Diver means that you are no longer a baffled bystander but a trained and confident professional, capable to help other divers.
You learn amazing skills:
- Causes of diver emergencies
- Accident management
- Identifying a diver in need
- Common equipment problems
- Diver rescue procedures
- First Aid and injury treatment
- Missing diver procedures
- In/Out water rescue skills
Concept of RD course is very simple:
- Firstly learn how to predict and resolve problems in/out of water.
- Ask yourself do you have adequate emergencies equipment?
- Protect yourself and do not allow to become a second victim.
EFR (Emergency First Response) Primary and Secondary Care elements of RD course provide you skills which are not just for diving but can be used in everyday life:
• Scene assessment
• Bleeding management
• Spinal injury management
Practical side of RD course is based on a number of rescue scenarios which are used to help either a responsive or non responsive diver , on surface or underwater.
PADI RD is a great course that takes you further as a diver, giving you a confidence and preparation that can really transform your outlook , the RD subject is serious but the training is fun.
Hard work? Maybe. Boring? Never! So, are you ready for the challenge?
How long does it take?
You can start with the Knowledge Development right away and at your own pace ( PADI's eLearning® option). Short quizzes let you check understanding of presented information end exams section verify your mastery of the entire topic.
After Knowledge Development section you have to master your diving training. With your Pro Diving Montenegro Instructor y will complete ten rescue exercises and two Rescue Diver scenarios , all of them in open water. So,how long does it take?
- To finish RD knowledge development section you need at list 10 - 12 hours .
- CPR / First AID course can be finished in a day.
- Pool work, followed by open water exercises can be completed in 3 days.
The shortest deadline to complete PADI RD course is 5 days.
Additionally Pro Diving Montenegro Dive Center offers courses that are spread out over a few weeks and scheduled around standard working hours, with classes taking place on evenings and weekends.
What is included and the price of RD course ?
• Free transportation from your place of residence to the dive center and back (valid for Budva and Petrovac areas).
• Using scuba gear.
• Using RD book and DVD.
• Knowledge development , confined and open water practice.
• PADI Rescue Diver certification.
Price of Rescue Diver course is €250
Pro Diving Montenegro is the only internationally certified dive center in Montenegro. Diving with us is Safe and Fun!