Recommendations, dive conditions and the price of a dive.
This is a reef dive with two very interesting horizontal tunnels. Dive spot Tunnels is a part of island Sveti Nikola and it is only 10 minutes boat driving far from Pro diving Montenegro diving center. No matter of 12m maximum depth Tunnels is a favorite dive site for both beginners and advanced divers. Beside two horizontal tunnels there is also a little cave which is a perfect addition for this dynamic dive.
• Diving into reef Tunnels is permitted for all certified divers.
• It is recommended to mark the dive site with a diving buoys, surface support is required.
• Maximum depth is 12 m.
• Water temperature varies from 15°C to 25°C.
• Sea currents are negligible and the visibility is good ranging from 5 to 20 m.
• It is recommended to use a wet suit 5-7 mm
What is included and what is the price of a dive?
• Free transportation from your place of residence to the Dive Center and back (valid for Budva and Petrovac areas).
• Boat transport.
• Tank + weight belt.
• Dive guide.
Price of a dive at Tunnels reef varies between €20 and €30 and depends on the number of present divers.
Pro Diving Montenegro is the only internationally certified dive center in Montenegro. Diving with us is Safe and Fun!