Description, dive plan and recommendations.
POSEIDON Cave is the place you're going to love. This dive site consists of series inter-connected tunnels and caves with numerous exit points through which sunlight penetrate forming a spectacular display of calming BLUE glow. Cave walls are rich with wacky macro life. Nudibranchs 🐌🐌 are common , as well as shrimps 🦐🦐, crabs 🦀 and bristle worms 🐛🐛 (don't touch it).
POSEIDON Cave is suitable for all certified divers. Dive site is located in the cove of Mala Gora and it is 40 minutes boat driving far from our diving centre. Boat support for this dive is required because we conduct it like a drift one starting from point A and ending the dive at point B. Maximum depth is 14 metres and dive last about 45 minutes including 5 minutes of safety stop. In a way to the exit divers are going to meet sharp walls, tunnels and sea cave with a presence of fresh water spring in it. If you are planning to dive in Montenegro Poseidon Cave is MUST DO.
• POSEIDON Cave dive site is permitted for all certified divers.
• Surface support is required.
• Maximum depth is 14 m.
• Water temperature varies from 15°C to 25°C.
• Sea currents are negligible. Visibility ranging from 10 to 25 m.
• It is recommended to use a wet suit thickness from 5-7 mm
• Use of an underwater lamp is obligatory.
SCUBA Diving in Montenegro with us is Safe and Fun!