- Open Water Diver course is the world most popular and internationally recognized scuba diving course.
- Upon completing OWD course you are going to be a trained, responsible and lifetime certified diver.
- Learn the theory of SCUBA diving, practice diving skills in 5 confined water sessions and apply all that in 4 open water dives.
- How long does it take and what is the price of OWD?
Who should take this course and what are the benefits?
PADI Open Water Diver ( OWD ) course is the most popular scuba diving course in the World. In just two days you are going to learn SCUBA diving theory, practice a diving skills in 5 confined water sessions and apply all that in 4 open water dives. Upon completing OWD course you are going to be a trained, responsible and a lifetime certified diver.
To enroll in OWD course you must be at list 10 years old and no prior experience with scuba diving is required.
One of the amazing benefits of being a scuba diver is that you get to meet new friends from all over the world.
Finishing OWD in Montenegro gives you an opportunity to visit extraordinary dive spots and to get to know underwater world of our country.
What will you learn?
PADI Open Water Diver course consists of 3 main portions:
• 5 chapters of knowledge development ( SCUBA diving physics and physiology ).
• 5 swimming pool sessions ( underwater communication, pressure equalization techniques, emergency procedures etc ).
• 4 open water dives.
Pro Diving Montenegro is going to provide for you the highest level of training and support according to PADI SCUBA standards. Your Instructor will guide you step by step through a whole process paying attention about your abilities. No matter to your age , fitness , fears in the end of the training you are going to feel like capable , trained and self confident SCUBA diver.
How long does it take ?
- OWD training tempo is adjusted to your personal capabilities and requirements. You can start with the knowledge development right away and on your own . E-learning is an extra option with the extra cost .
- It is recommended to combine 5 pool sessions with 4 open water dives one after the other. The key of success for every student is a quick application of the acquired knowledge.
Additionally Pro Diving Montenegro Dive Center offers courses which are spread out over a few weeks and scheduled around the standard working hours, with classes taking place on evenings and weekends (If it is necessary)
OWD TRAINING CAN BE COMPLETED IN JUST 2 DAYS.
What scuba gear you are going to use?
During PADI Open Water Diver course you learn how to use basic scuba gear : mask, fins, wet suit 5-7mm, compass, weight belt, regulator, buoyancy control, dive gauges and tank .
Pro Diving Montenegro has a high quality rental dive gear which is regularly serviced and safe to use. However, it’s highly recommended to invest in your own scuba gear because it is more comfortable. But don’t let the cost of BCDs or regulator put you off getting started diving – you can use rental scuba gear as long as you need or desire.
Each of our diving courses contains a theoretical component which is related to the selection of equipment, its correct usage and maintenance. Following the advice of the Pro Diving Montenegro Instructor you'll learn how and what equipment to choose.
What is included and what is the price of OWD ?
- SCUBA gear use.
- DVD and OWD book use.
- Knowledge development , confined water practice, open water dives.
- PADI OWD certification.
OWD price is €270
SCUBA with Pro Diving Montenegro is Safe and Fun!